blog visit count

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Been here for 15 months and still alive and going!!

Hey guys, wow I haven't updated my blog in over a year I need to get started again. Life in South Africa isn't like it is when you just visit for 1-3weeks staying at nice places and helping the people. Wow I never thought it would be so hard here. I have 2 friends (the one is 16 and the other 9) and they are moving today so I'm not looking forward to that. I've really been enjoying school and especially math and science because In science we do three experiments every 10-15pages and we write lab reports about them (I'm doing seventh grade apolagia science). It's really cool because every week for math and science we have a online course that has live feedback from our teacher overseas so thats really cool.


 I'm going to the US in December and can't wait to see you guys. I thought I could make some money and I'm gonna start a biltong place( biltong is dried meat with spices, really good you might have heard me talk about it) and I'm going to sell the biltong at Rugby stadiums so thats tomorrow. Every once in awhile(every 2 weeks) I visit my uncles farm with my cousins and go fishing,riding motor bike,climbing, of course blowing stuff up and some other cool things. last weekend I went to the farm and we had to pull a 800pound cow out of a river after being stuck there for two days.


 You could only see the head and a little bit of the back. That took three hours getting out while also being cautious for poison snakes (puffadder,spitting cobra,wrinkles,nightadder and more). We have a small house ( we are renting it) but its fine for now we would just like a bigger garden. As you might know I have a dog Jenks as in Jenks, Oklahoma, and he is a nice dog. He is a Jack-Russell and he can be really annoying some times but overall he's a great dog and he's helped allot in our family. While I hope you guys are good and can't wait to see most of you in December I'll update tomorrow.Bye.


God Bless,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment