blog visit count

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catchin up







Hey guys hows it going? HOPE ALL IS WELL guess what i broke my tooth so I never thought it was bad until I went to a dentist. He said I have to have a root canal. that is where they have to give me a injection and put me to sleep well Im asleep they would cut a nerve in my tooth which would kill my tooth and it would never grow. So 2 days (today)before that had to happen I went to another dentist he was way better and said i dont need a root canal done so what he did he drilled out the non permenit filling and gave me a injection in my mouth to num it and he put in a permenit filling so I dont have to have a root canal. I am so glad even that it meant going through that pain at least i dont have to have a root canal. Give me your numbers I want to phone you. Heres some pictures of my tooth with a non permenit filling now I have a permenit but I dont have any pictures of my new filling.

1 comment:

  1. So does that mean that you don't have to get anything else done with the permanent filling? Is it all fixed or will you need something else later in life?

    ReplyDelete